Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome to Sara's Varolo Village!

Welcome to my Varolo Village!

What is Varolo?
Varolo is a company that allows you to earn money by watching commercials for ten minutes per day and recruiting your friends. It is completely free to join and they do not ask you for any personal information. This is NOT A SCAM.

Who the heck are you?
I'm just another SAHM trying to earn a few bucks from home. Jobs are hard to come by and finding a job that allows me to care for my family is next to impossible. I'm also incredibly lazy and don't want to work that much.

How do get started?
Easy as pie. Let me reiterate that at no time will you be asked for money or your SSN.
First: Click on this link to join my village:
http://www.varolo.com/village/Sarasgreatincome

Second: Watch the short video (or not) and fill out the information.

Third: Watch the advertisements. Some of them are actually pretty good. So far, I like the allstate ones the best. Be sure to rate the video at the end. For watching the videos you will earn points that can be redeemed for prizes and earn entries into a drawing for several hundred dollars.

Fourth: Recruit your friends using Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc. Every time a friend watches a video, you earn $$$$. Encourage them to recruit their friends and you earn $$$$ for five levels. Not to shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment